Western Digital hard drive is one of the most famous and leading external hard drive manufacturing brands that is used for storing huge amount of data such as audio, video, images, RAW files, spreadsheets, applications, etc. This removable hard drive is also used to backup the data and provides safe storing and transferring of data due its portability, reliability, and high performance.
It doesn’t matter whether the data was stored safely in external hard drive or not, but due to some unexpected situation like accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, file transfer interruption, virus attacks, etc. the data gets deleted or lost from the Western Digital hard drive. These are the most common data loss scenarios experienced by most of the users.
Have you ever come across above data loss scenarios? If yes, then stop using that external hard drive as there may be the chance of overwriting the lost data. Although there is no manual way to recover data from WD hard drive but you can perform Western Digital recovery operation with the help of most reliable and trustworthy software named Western Digital Recovery software which helps you to recover data with few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind the deletion or lost of data from WD hard drive:
- Accidental Deletion: Usually most of the people commit mistakes in deleting the data. While deleting some unwanted data from the drive, they may accidentally select some important files and hit Shift + Delete button.
- Unintentional Formatting: Sometimes you may come across the situation to format the hard drive partition. At that time, you may unintentionally format the wrong partition which contains important data in it. Due to this, you have to suffer data lost problems.
- Data Transfer Interruption: While transferring the data from one storage drive to another storage drive if any sort of interruption occurs like abrupt system shutdown, improper ejection of external hard drive, etc. then it results in the loss of important data.
- File System Corruption: file system is the way of organizing the files which include file name, file size, file creation date, etc. If it gets corrupted due to any unexpected reasons then it results in the loss of important data from the WD hard drive.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons like virus attacks, bad sectors, hard drive failure, software conflicts, unreliable third party tools, etc. are also responsible for the deletion or loss of data from Western Digital hard drive.
Why Western Digital Recovery Software is Highly Recommended?
Western Digital data recovery software is compatible to recover data on all the versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. It is used to recover various types of data such as audio, video, images, RAW data, spreadsheets, applications, etc. This application is also used for recovering data from USB flash drives, pen drives, external hard drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, etc. It also supports data recovery from various hard drives such as SATA, SCSI and IDE. This software is Microsoft certified one and provides a safe way to retrieve data even from formatted, re-formatted and inaccessible Western Digital hard drives. It consists of save recovery session feature which helps to skip the re-scanning process of the hard drive. The recovered data can be previewed before going to restoring them to any desired location by using preview option.