MS Outlook consist of two types of Outlook files used by Microsoft Outlook such as Personal Storage Table (PST) which is used for to store the users details for all the accounts and this PST files will works online. Offline Storage Table (OST) file assists you to work with your messages even when you can’t connect to the mail server. When internet connection is back, the changes made in OST file will get automatically updated. Sometimes, this OST file gets corrupt due to some known or unknown reasons. As a result, such a corrupted OST file will become unreadable.
You need OST to PST conversion tool in order to convert corrupted OST file to a healthy PST file. This tool is designed using special algorithms which helps in converting corrupted or damaged OST file to a healthy PST file. To access OST data user has to connect to its home network. If you are stuck in such cases, make use of powerful and efficient OST PST Conversion application.
Some of the issues when OST files gets damaged or corruption:
- Most of the users doesn’t follow the closing method of Outlook. Many time Outlook gets closed in an abrupt way. Immediate closing of the OST file can occurs due to variety of reasons like use of third party software, hardware issues, power surge, software crash and many other reasons.
- Malware or virus attach is of the most common issue because virus is harmful and dangerous threats which affect the file structure. Due to this OST files become inaccessible.
- Use of the untrusted and unreliable recovery application to get back the accidental deleted or lost OST files from storage device. If the recovery tool isn’t well designed and developed then there is chance of corruption or damage on OST file.
- Due to presence of bad sectors on system hard drive. In such cases your computer’s performance decreases because of bad sectors. Hence due to these bad sectors your OST file get inaccessible.
- OST file gets damaged commonly at the time of synchronization with Exchange Server. The reason behind this condition is network connection failure because of faulty network devices, like network cables, NIC card, routers, hubs, and other devices which are used for Internet connection.
These are some of the dissimilar issues which damages OST files and few other reasons like hard drive failure, software malfunction, synchronization error, unexpected closing of MS Outlook, etc. In order to overcome from all the issues as mentioned above just use reliable and most trusted conversion tool known as OST PST Conversion software.
Unique features of OST PST Conversion App:
- This software is one the brilliant tool for OST to PST conversion on several versions of Microsoft Outlook like Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010.
- It assist you to transfer all the Outlook items such as email messages, calendars, events, tasks, contacts, journals, etc.
- It is capable to convert the OST to PST files created on various versions of Windows operating system like Windows vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 8.
- This application provides to transfer OST files corrupted due to virus infection, server conflict, bad sectors, and CRC errors.
- You can able to view the transferred attributes of Outlook OST file before saving them on the hard disk.