Removable storage disks are external storage devices that includes USB flash drives, external hard disks, memory cards, etc. It allows you to store all personal as well as business data like documents, pictures, audio, videos and many more. Removable storage media devices are available with different sizes based on their storage capacities. Removable disks are popular and widely used because of there portability i.e. they can be easily carried wherever you go and can be used to transfer data with computer. This removable storage disk are also used as data backup storage media as it is highly durable and have large storage capacities.
Even though it has many impressive features it is also not free from data deletion or loss situations. Consider a scenario as you have deleted some items from removable disk to reduce its space. But, later you came to know that you have mistakenly deleted some valuable files which you don’t want to lose. Unfortunately data which have been deleted from removable drives will not be stored in Recycle Bin of computer. Now, are you wondering on how to undo delete file in removable disk? No need to get upset, there exists a Portable Drive Recovery tool using which you can easily retrieve all the files deleted from removable drive.
Scenarios which causes deletion of files from removable disks:
Accidentally deleting files from removable drive: When removable disks are connected to computer for accessing data, sometimes users may delete important files rather than unwanted data.
Interruptions during data transfer: Transferring data using ‘Cut’ and ‘Paste’ options from removable drives may be interrupted while process is going on, which leads to deletion of files. Interruptions may be like sudden system shutdown, ejecting external drives while moving files, etc.
Unreliable Antivirus software: As these removable disks are portable, they are connected with different devices. So they may get easily infected by viruses. In order to remove these viruses, if you use unreliable antivirus software then it deletes your valuable data without giving any notification.
No matter what is the cause for deleting files from external drives, don’t worry about how to undo delete file in removable disks because you can easily restore them using portable disk recovery software. After knowing that you have accidentally deleted files from removable drives, do not add new data to it as this my overwrite deleted data and results in permanent loss. Therefore, take quick actions to rescue deleted data from external disks using portable drive recovery software. However, consider some precautionary measures in order avoid data deletion from removable drives.
Useful precautionary measures:
- Make use of effective Anti-virus software
- Never eject external drives during transferring process
- Before deleting make sure that you selected right files
Outstanding features of portable drive recovery application:
- Portable drive recovery is the best data recovery software that scans entire removable drive and finds all the data which have been deleted in few clicks
- It can undelete various types of files like pictures, PPT files, Word documents, Excel documents, PDF files, audios and videos and many more without causing damage to original source
- It provides option to sort recovered data on the basis of name, date, file size and signatures on different file systems such as FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+, etc.
- This software is also capable to restore deleted data from damaged or unrecognized external drives easily
- It has the ability to retrieve deleted files from removable drive on different Windows operating systems such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- In addition to Windows operating systems, it is also compatible to recover files on all latest Macintosh OS versions
- This program supports deleted data retrieval from removable disks like pen drives, memory cards( SD, SDHC, SDXC, xD, CF, MMC, Memory stick) and external HDD of different brands like Western digital, Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fujitsu, Maxtor, Quantum, Asus, Sony, Samsung, SanDisk, Transcend, etc.
- Portable drive recovery tool has user friendly GUI by using which even a person having less technical knowledge can also use this software to undelete files from removable disk drive
- This utility provides real time preview of restored files and can be easily saved anywhere on the drive or CD/DVD.